Are you looking to develop your leadership skills this Summer?
In June, we are launching our 2021 Summer Leadership Masterclass series. This free to attend virtual series consists of five different sessions taking place between June – August led by industry experts. The Masterclass series aims to inform and discuss different topics within leadership and management.
Below is the line-up for the series:
- Wednesday 9th June – 10:30 -11:30 – Motivating Others – Naomi Regan
- Wednesday 23rd June – 10:30 -11:30 – Emotional Intelligence – Tony Swainston
- Wednesday 7th July – 10:30 -11:30 – The Authentic Leader – John Drysdale
- Wednesday 21st July – 10:30 -11:30 – Understanding Unconscious Bias – Jo Thomas
- Thursday 19th August – 10:30 -11:30 – From Boot-room to Boardroom: Lessons for Organisational Wellbeing and Performance from Sport- John Gray
The sessions will take place virtually using Zoom with each masterclass lasting approximately one hour. A basic structure for each session is provided below. Please note, that this may be subject to change.
- Welcome/ introduction
- Speaker presentation
- Presentation finish
- Q&A Session
Participants can register for these sessions through Eventbrite and can attend one or the whole series. To learn more about each of the topics, click here.
If you have any further questions about our free Summer Leadership Masterclass Series or would like to find out more about our upcoming September 2021 Level 5 and Level 7 CMI programmes, contact the Sir George Buckley Leadership Centre team on firstname.lastname@example.org.